Tuesday, October 13, 2009

13 October 2009



Today is my first day i starting to write my blog...this blog is my "liu jie" help me to create 1.
And because of she keep "blow" me to write the blog,so i pun follow her order lo~if not she will "hoot"(in hokkien) me de...T.T

Don't know what should i write about la...haha
I'm feeling confuse now because i can't decide whether i want to go back hometown on Thursday or Friday.If Thursday back,i have to take bus.But if i Friday back i can follow my father de car lo.
But Thursday back can play basketball leh~(i mean can play 1 more day la)
So~~~~~difficult to decide.....haizzzzzzzzzzz


I think i have nothing to write already..and later i have to let my "liu jie" know that i write my blog already.......i want go to watch my movie also...hahaha
And last thing is i hope i can understand the Economy,Business and History de subject so that i can get good marks in my final exam.

So i end my first time in writing blog over here la..^-^

GAMBATEH!!!!!

^Teh Chin Hon^

1 comment:

  1. lol~not bad!!!i will help you to promote ur blog!!!do update frequently!!!

    ReplyDelete