Saturday, October 24, 2009

Rainy Day~~

23 October 2009


Today,when i wake up.......the time already 12.00p.m!!!!
hahaha.....because yesterday 3a.m only i sleep~~today class at 2.30p.m,so i can sleep late late lo~haha
just sitting in front of my friend's laptop there and发呆....haha.....then i open the laptop and play Underground 2!!!wakakaka!!


After wake up then go brush teeth and then sit on the sofa and watching TV until 1p.m.....so boring la!!!no movie can watch also......i watch the G.I.Joe using my friend's laptop but the DVD not original one!!watch until half then lag already......then canot watch liao!!!WT*!!
but that DVD is not mine...is my friend one...hahaha
this is a advice to him--请买正版,别买翻版。。



Finish class at 4p.m......then go back hostel wash my cloth and pants.Then pack my stuff into a bag..because later have to go to my friend's home at Wangsa Maju.
Take LRT go there.....WT*!!damn many people inside the LRT,because the time i take LRT is the time all the officer finish work already..thats why inside the LRT very crowded!!!haizzzzzzzz.......



Wangsa Maju is raining....tohyi go back to his home there already...no 1 can come fetch me at LRT station....then i just wait at there lo...see whether the rain will stop earlier or not.....
who know~~~1 hour i have wait....but the rain still didn't stop yet!!
Nasib baik gt another friend got car...haha(wey kee siea)
then call her come to fetch me lo....hehe^^



tonight sleep on the sofa...haha


No more!!!want sleep already...bye2


+oil
+oil
+oil
^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment