Wednesday, October 14, 2009

15 October 2009







Today when i just went into the class,my classmate name "LUAR" told me that the English was cancel already because of our lecturerS car broke down.....(i think she was driving drunk..haha)

Then my class just left 4 person....me,Luar,Charissa,Jillian...we try to open the pc then we will successful...hahahahahaha

Then i just open my blog lo.....lol

Just 1 boy inside the class oni la..thats me la...T.T

(this is just the morning part..night part tonight onli write la..haha)


Start the night part liao~~haha......I take 1p.m de bus...F***......the bus tipu 1..say 1p.m start but 1.30p.m onli start....WTF!!!

Reach home about 4p.m....nasib baik can play basketball lo...huhuhu

play basketball until my leg起泡泡ah!!!Shit~~~~Now at my "dao lou" de home...皓哥!!!know who izit??hahaha

then just finish write at here la..;..want go to sabak bernam liao...wakaka.....c again next time lo~~~wahahahaha

加油!加油!加油!

哈哈

No comments:

Post a Comment