Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Going back hostel~~~

21 October 2009


Go back to hostel already....T.T
Morning when i wake up,i have nothing to do~~very boring......
then i go to find my fren.....then they "jio" me go to play snooker..hahaha
i thought i can win de lo~~but dun know very "soi" ah~~~ARGHHHH~~~~i lose lo...lose about RM10 ah!!!


From about 11.30a.m play until 1p.m....then i back home to pack my stuff(and i have no money to play also la..haha) because i take the 2.45p.m de bus go back KL...
i feel "yi yi bu she" to leave my mum and also my home~~
1 time i "gui" in front of my "dua pek gong"(in hokkien).....i cry for a few second~~
i know why i cry actually....nasib baik my mum din saw me cry....hahaha


when i reach the bus stop...i saw my fren,Shu Mei!!!hahaha.............so ngam la...
we take the same bus go to KL but she stop at Sungai Buloh de KTM station...because she wan take KTM go back to Kepong.
in the bus...
in the bus...
in the bus...
in the bus...
(very boring u know inside the bus!!!)


i reached my hostel about 7p.m....then i put all my stuff into my locker..after that i go watch my movie........finish movie d go to bath,,then go to study the economic.......
i hafal the economic from chapter 6 because final exam start at chapter 6...haha
i jz hafal for half an hour i think...then my fren "jio" me go to play basketball,so i go lo...(give them some face ma~~haha)




1 more month want final exam already!!!
Study ah!!!!!!


GAMBATEH!!!!
^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment