Sunday, November 1, 2009

24 hours pass so fast......

31 October 2009



Today morning 7a.m only sleep.....start from 12a.m stay at friend's house and watch movie with my friend..watch the "young and dangerous".....start from 3rd part watch until 6th part..haha
wanna sleep after watch the movie,my friend's bedroom got many many mosquito....damn much lo...keep disturbing me until i can't sleep ah~~shit!!



Then wake up at 3.30p.m......hahahaha...i was shock when i wake up~how can i sleep until 3p.m and din eat my breakfast and lunch also....wake up already then go back to my room and take a bath then only go out to eat something....the time i go out eat with my friends is already 5.pm something lo~~i think that is not lunch,is high tea lo!hahaha


After eat then go CC...but i din play la..just accompany my friend go only la...(i know liu jie and the pig yee won't believe me de lo!!)but i really din play lo....
They play until 11p.m then only go back hostel..after shower we go out again lo...go "yam cha" at SS2....go by my friend's car....haha


Then i day just pass like that lo...damn fast~~unbelievable!!!


I think this is the last week for me play like this lo...
start from next week have to prepare for the final exam liao la...
Concentrate!!!Teh Chin Hon!!!
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment