Sunday, November 8, 2009

~Study Week~

8 November 2009



Start from today,i will start my study week.....haizzzz......hopefully i can handle it la....haha^^
today wake up at 10.30a.m,after pick up all my stuff then i go take LRT to my auntie's house at Ulu Yam......i can only study at there because at there i didn't have any friends at there...so i can always stay at home and study lo..
If i stay at hostel i scare i won't concentrate on my studying lo....because there got friends and got car...so i think i will follow them go out every day lo...so i don't want stay at hostel la....



Tonight i will start to study liao la....so i write my blog now at 5.30p.m...and watching "wo cai wo cai wo cai cai cai" now also....hahaha....


i will start to write back my blog at 26 or 27 November lo....because my last day exam is at 26 November....hehe.
ok la....i stop at here la....my cousin want use her laptop liao la...so i end at here la...

bye2 everyone.....
see u all at 26 or 27 November la....
wuahahaha.....
^Gambateh^
^Teh Chin Hon^

No comments:

Post a Comment