Tuesday, November 3, 2009

3 November 2009


Wake up at 8.30a.m to attend the English class,when i just went into the class....i received a message that my classmate send to me...(On MC today,i'm not going to the class..plz tell classmates and so sorry...).....
First i think is my friend on MC, so i didn't care for the message....but later my another classmates tell me that our lecturer have cancel the class,so today no class....SHIT!!!
My friend that message to me de don't know to put the lecturer name at the end of the message de lo...if she put lecturer's name then i will no going to the class and continue my dreamzzz lo....damn~~


Then go back to hostel....can't sleep...so i just sit on the sofa and read the business's notes....my housemates all still at sleep...just left me 1 person study only...haha...so nice^^nobody disturb me~~wuahahahaha
Hafal the meaning of Marketing and the 4P...Product,Price,Place and Promotion....so much to hafal lo...haha...but i'm sure i can de!!!



Lazy to write already....stop at here la....
Need to study next week!!!!Start from this week must study already!!!

Teh Chin Hon sure can!!!
^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment