Saturday, November 7, 2009

Going to JB

5 November 2009


Start from evening part la....hahahahaha



today going to my friend's home...at JB...haha
after finish my class...go back hostel and pick up my stuff then follow my friend go back to JB...
we take about 4hour de journey to go there...very boring inside the car....because my friend drive the Proton Isuara....so can't drive too fast lo,later we scare the car will "buang" ah...haha


we start our journey at 4.55p.m.....we go trough many TOL....i think gt 6 lo...
at the last TOL we pay rm26.30.....(if i not wrong remember la)....very expensive right??hahaha....
luckily my friend gt touch'n go....so no need pay in cash money....so good~~~



we arrive at there about 9p.m....then go eat 1st lo...after that only go to take shower...
his home inside the estate de leh....very nice lo..haha



want sleep already la...haha....good night everyone...muacksss~~
^Gambateh^
^Teh Chin Hon^

No comments:

Post a Comment